Park Rules & Regulations
1. No alcoholic beverages are allowed at the park.
2. Camping is prohibited at the park.
3. Dogs must be leashed and owners must clean up after their dog.
4. Please use trash barrels.
5. The park opens at dawn and closes at dusk. Except for walk-through traffic and permitted events.
6. Vendors are prohibited at the park.
7. Open fires and grills are not allowed at the park.
8. Motorized vehicles are not allowed at the park.
9. Bicyclists must follow biking rules
- The bike path is a shared route with pedestrians.
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians.
- Bicyclists must keep right and share the path.
- Bicyclists must pass on the left only and give audible warning.
- Bicyclists are required to use headlights when riding at night.
- Bicyclists must walk their bikes over pedestrian footbridges.
- Helmets are required for children 16 years old and younger.
Report any accidents involving personal injury or property damage to the Mass State Police (617-727-6780)